While LCC makes every effort to assist students in meeting academic requirements, the final responsibility for meeting all academic and graduation requirements rests with each student.
Spring 2022 graduates must fill out the online Declaration of Intent to Graduate form by March 11.
- Complete the core curriculum requirements
- Complete the major requirements
- Earn a total of at least 240 ECTS credits
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.00
- Complete the minimum upper-division requirements of 78 ECTS credits
- Complete a final project during the last year
- Complete all program requirements within a seven year period
LCC awards academic honors to students who demonstrate superior scholastic achievement and who, upon completion of studies, have taken at least 150 credits at LCC. These are indicated on the diploma supplement. Honors are awarded as follows:
- Cum Laude: Cumulative GPA of 9.20 – 9.59
- Magna Cum Laude: Cumulative GPA of 9.60 – 9.79
- Summa Cum Laude: Cumulative GPA of 9.80 – 10.00
Diploma and Diploma Supplement
Diplomas and Diploma Supplements are released to students after the following requirements are met:
- All courses completed
- Financial debts cleared
- Library books returned and library fines paid
- Graduation cap and gown returned
- Thesis, Business Plan titles in English and Lithuanian submitted to the Department Chair.
- Thesis, Business Plan documents submitted to the library.
Graduates who own LSP (Lietuvos studento pažymėjimas)
Graduates can keep their LSP card if it expires upon the completion of the studies or there are fewer than 3 weeks left until its expiration.
Graduates must bring their LSP card to LCC Student Council if upon the completion of the studies there are more than 3 weeks left until its expiration. A hole will be punched into the LSP card and it will be returned to the graduate.
Upon the completion of the studies, the LSP card becomes inactive and the former student can no longer use the LSP card. Persons are penalized for illegal use of LSP after the completion of the studies. For more information please contact LCC Student Council at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diploma and Diploma Supplements Distribution
- You may either pick up your documents in person at the Registrar’s office OR
- Authorize (through a notary) another person to pick up the diploma on your behalf.
Legalization of Diplomas
Please contact Registrar at email@example.com for questions about legalization of diplomas.
40 EUR fee covers the costs of personalized graduation sash with the graduation year on it, tassel, gown and cap rental.
Commencement is held in May or December for students completing the four-year program. Diplomas are issued to graduates after completion of their courses. Students who do not complete academic requirements by the spring semester will receive a diploma dated at the end of the semester in which courses are completed.
Attendance at May commencement is encouraged for all students completing program requirements by the end of spring term. Students who have 12 or fewer ECTS credits to complete after spring term, and will complete them by August, may also participate in Commencement. Requests for special permission to participate must be received by the Registrar by March 11.
December 2021 Commencement Events Schedule
Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Rehearsal for graduates: 10:00
- Commencement at 11:00
- In Neufeld Auditorium
April 2022 Commencement Events Schedule
Friday, April 29, 2022
- Rehearsal for graduates: 15:00-17:00
- In Michealsen Centras
Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Baccalaureate at 10:30-11:30
- Commencement at 13:30-15:00
- Commencement Speaker: TBA
- In Michealsen Centras
MA 2022 Commencement Events Schedule
- MA graduation ceremony at 15:30-17:00
- in Neufeld Auditorium