Course Schedule and Registration Numbers
Check the course schedule and registration numbers. Click on a course title to see its description and prerequisites.
Confirmation of the courses that students are registered for will be sent by August 28. It is also available on the Portal under Academics/Student Schedule. Students are responsible for attending or dropping these courses. Students who have not received any confirmation, have been deleted from registration because of the financial debts and must register again.
If students’ registration has been canceled or students did not register in April, students need to register during the Add/Drop week (August 29-September 2).
Add/Drop Week Instructions (August 29-September 2)
- Any changes in the course registration (registering from the waiting list to the class, changing sections, adding/dropping courses) are done only when the Add/Drop form with the appropriate signatures is submitted to the Registrar’s Office:
- To register or withdraw from a class, first you have to get your advisor’s and then your instructor’s signatures.
- To change sections or register from the waiting list for the class you have to get your instructor’s signature only.
- Students who do not come for the first class, lose their place in the class unless prior arrangements with the registrar were made and their tuition was paid.
- Waiting list students who do not come for the first class lose their priority in that class.
- Adding a class or registering from the waiting list to the class is only allowed during the Add/Drop week (Aug 29-Sept 2). Students who do not officially add wait-listed classes during Add/Drop week will be deleted from these classes.
- Add/Drop forms are available at the LCC Reception desk.
- Forms must be submitted to Drop Box by LCC reception desk not later than Friday, September 2, 12:00 noon.
- Students who stop attending a course without officially dropping it, will earn a grade of 0 (F).
- Students who start attending a course without officially adding it, will not earn any credit.
- Academic Advisor’s name and email are marked on student Registration Confirmation form that will be emailed to students by August 28.
- The role of the advisor is very important in the registration process. The advisor is to verify that students are taking courses only with the correct prerequisites and in the recommended sequence. Students should see their advisors during advisors’ office hours.
- The updated Academic Progress reports are available on the Portal under Academics/Academic Progress. Inform the Registrar’s office of any discrepancies!
- Students with Spring 2022 semester GPA below 7.00 may register for up to 30 ECTS credits in Fall 2022. Students with Spring 2022 semester GPA above 7.00 may register for 33-36 ECTS credits in Fall 2022.
- Students with CUM GPA below 6.00 will receive a probationary notice. Students with Spring 2022 semester GPA below 6.00 will receive an Academic Warning letter.
- Students should make sure to check their NEW Registration Confirmation after the Add/Drop week’s changes on Wednesday, September 7.
- Online/Partly Online/Irregular Schedule Courses:
To register or withdraw from the following courses students first need to get advisor’s signature and then certain department chair’s signature who will sign in place of the instructor:
BUS 410 Special Topics: eCommerce (Dr. Douglas Puffert)
IRD 301 International Relations and Development Research Methods I (Dr. Scott Neumann)
IRD 310 Special Topics: Charity and Philanthropy (Dr. Scott Neumann)
PSY 412 Clinical Psychology (Dr. Scott White)