Dates to register:
- June 7-11
- Log in to LCC Portal on https://portal.lcc.lt.
- Go through your academic progress report from “Academics” section.
- Check if your courses on the academic progress report are recorded correctly.
- If there any question regarding course choice please contact your advisor by email or in person. Your advisor’s name and email are indicated on your academic progress report available on https://portal.lcc.lt under “Academics/Academic Progress”. The role of the advisor is very important in the registration process. The advisor is to verify that students are taking courses only with the correct prerequisites and in the recommended sequence.
- To register for the courses in the portal https://portal.lcc.lt click “Academics”, then “Register for classes” and “Create new registration form”.
- Select semester from the drop-down menu. MA in International Management students should select MA IM Fall 2021 semester. MA TESOL students should select MA TESOL Fall 2021 semester.
- Select classes from the drop-down menu. Make sure to choose “For credit” rather than “Audit”. Click “Add Course”.
- Email your advisor after you have finalized your course choice and request him/her to review and approve your classes. You can do this by clicking “Submit”.
- After advisor receives your registration form he/she will either “Sign” besides each class if approved or put “Rejected” if disapproved.
- Registrar’s office will register you for all classes signed by your advisor. You do not need to send a notification to the Registrar’s office to inform of your completed registration. If your advisor does not sign all of your classes you will only be registered for signed classes. The remaining classes will be added as soon as your advisor signs them.
Check your LCC email for registration confirmation. Contact Registrar’s office (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately if there is no confirmation by June 11.
- Students will be registered after any financial or library debts are cleared.